1. Mangifera L. in space and time.World conference on Paleontology and Stratigraphy Nakhon
Ratchasima, Thailand, Nov. 28-Dec. 2, 2011 (Oral Presentation).
2. CLAMP: A Developing Proxy for Quantitative Estimation of Palaeoclimate in India. National Seminar
on “Geodynamics, sedimentation and biotic response in the context of India-Asia collision”
organised by Geology Dept., Mizoram University, Mizoram, Nov. 26-28, 2009 (Oral Presentation).
3. New legume fruits from the Oligocene sediments of Assam. Indo-China International Conference:
Biotic and climatic changes in the Indo-China region, organized by Birbal Sahni Institute of
Palaeobotany, Lucknow, Nov. 14-15, 2008 (Poster Presentation).
4. Tertiary Flora of Northeast India vis-à-vis Movement of the Indian Plate. Indo-Myanmar Ranges in the
Tectonic Framework of the Himalaya and Southeast Asia, organized by Department of Earth
Sciences, Manipur University, Imphal, Nov. 27-29, 2008 (Oral Presentation).
5. A new fossil wood from the Tipam Group of North Hlimen, Mizoram. XXI Indian
Colloquium on Micropalaeontology and Stratigraphy, organized by Birbal Sahni Institute of
Palaeobotany, Lucknow, Nov. 16-17, 2007 (Poster Presentation).