My presentation in Thailand conference
1. International conference on plant culture and environment, Henan province, China, Sept. 18-23, 2012 (Oral Presentation).
2. Mangifera L. in space and time. World conference on Paleontology and Stratigraphy Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand, Nov. 28- Dec. 2, 2011 (Oral
3. CLAMP: A Developing Proxy for Quantitative Estimation of Palaeoclimate in India. National Seminar on “Geodynamics, sedimentation and biotic response
in the context of India-Asia collision” organised by Geology Dept., Mizoram University, Mizoram, Nov. 26-28, 2009 (Oral Presentation).
4. New legume fruits from the Oligocene sediments of Assam. Indo-China International Conference: Biotic and climatic changes in the Indo-China region,
organized by Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, Lucknow, Nov. 14-15, 2008 (Poster Presentation).
5. Tertiary Flora of Northeast India vis-à-vis Movement of the Indian Plate. Indo-Myanmar Ranges in the Tectonic Framework of the Himalaya and Southeast
Asia, organized by Department of Earth Sciences, Manipur University, Imphal, Nov. 27-29, 2008 (Oral Presentation).
6. A new fossil wood from the Tipam Group of North Hlimen, Mizoram. XXI Indian Colloquium on Micropalaeontology and Stratigraphy, organized by
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, Lucknow, Nov. 16-17, 2007 (Poster Presentation).